- Big Muddy Room – Natural brick walls and solid oak tables create a rustic environment where you can chat with friends, relax or study. Ethernet connections are also available.
- Lower Level Lounge
- Employee Lounge
- Television Lounge – Located directly across north escalators
- International Lounge – Take a break between classes on the couches in the International Lounge or just hang out with friends while enjoying the view of Thompson Woods. Ethernet connections are also available.
- John W. Corker Lounge
- Old Main Lounge – A casual study environment next to Old Main Restaurant
- Study Lounge – Seemingly soundproof and undisturbed by the hustle and bustle of the building, the Study Lounge provides a quiet, relaxing place for students. Ethernet connections are also available.
Wireless Internet is now available throughout the Student Center via SIU-Indoor Wireless.