- Please note that the arena is under video surveillance.
- Closed drink containers are permitted. No open food/drinks allowed. Please keep containers capped at all times when not in use.
- Behaviors that creates an intolerable environment such as harassment, bullying, threats of violence, stalking, or other forms of intimidation either online or in-person will not be tolerated.
- Cheating, betting and/or illegal activities are not allowed.
- Personal peripherals, gear or USB devices should not be connected to any of the arena computers or hardware.
- Personal software cannot be downloaded or saved on arena computers.
- SIU is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
To report an issue or incident, please notify the staff member at the Billiards counter or call 618/521-3942*PTSD Caution - first person shooters played here. Gunfire may be audible.
Can I create a GG Leap account online ahead of time and load funds online?
Currently, accounts/payments can only be made in person at the Esports counter in Billiards. New features will be updated soon to allow online accounts creation/payments.
Can I bring in my own peripherals?
All outside peripherals are only permitted during official Esports team gaming competitions and must be pre-approved.
Can I bring in my own game/game system
No personal games/systems are allowed. Personal licenses of games can be used if supported by GG Leap.
How do I buy an SIU Esports jersey?
Contact email@example.com to be added to jersey waitlist.
Can I stream my play?
Currently, no streaming is allowed in the Arena.
How do I request a game that is not currently supported?