In addition to ADA accessible Saluki Express fixed routes, Rides Mass Transit District also provides accessible complementary paratransit transportation for Southern Illinois University. Student need to call Disability Support Services to establish eligibility for this service.
Rides are available:
- Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
AFTER being approved by DSS, students can schedule rides by contacting Rides Mass Transit:
- Toll-Free 1-844-220-1243
- Williamson County Dispatch at 618-993-1900
- Rides Call Center at 618-215-3761
Rides must be scheduled between the hours of 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday. Please call as soon as possible to request paratransit transportation, as 24-hour advanced noticed is preferred. A minimum of one-hour advanced notice is required before pickup with same-day requests.
Call as soon as possible to set up rides, 24-hour advance notice is preferred. A minimum of one-hour advance notice is required before pick up.
Be prepared to give:
- Your name
- Address where you need to be picked up
- Address where you need to go
- Time you would like to be picked up
- Time you want to return, if needed.